How Much Auto Insurance Coverage Do I Need?


Indonesian to English translation


Consider the following three questions with the help of your agent:

1. How high or low should my collision and comprehensive deductibles be?

Higher deductibles lower your premium but increase the amount you must pay from your own pocket if the loss occurred.

Ask yourself how much you will be willing and able to pay in a short time in order to save on your premium.

2. How high should Liability Coverage The Limits Be On My Car Insurance?

No one can predict exactly how much you should pay if you cause an accident.

Ask yourself how you will pay for any damages exceeding your coverage limits.

The higher your liability coverage limits are, car insurance policy is more likely you will be able to pay all damages.

3. Should I carry collision and comprehensive coverage on My Auto Insurance?

No comments:

Post a Comment